We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards. You can also use PayPal for a quick and easy checkout. Approved business accounts can also be invoiced for 30 days.
Uploading your artwork through our website is really simple; once you’ve paid for your order you can upload your artwork directly online. Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Find the item you need from our ‘Products’ menu.
- Use the drop-downs to choose the specifications you would like and click ‘add to basket’.
- Once you have everything in the basket that you need, click on the basket icon in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Proceed to checkout and choose a delivery address. You’re now ready to upload your artwork!
We recommend 3mm bleed for small format items and 7mm bleed for large format items. This ensures that none of the artwork will be trimmed into during the finishing process.
For small format jobs, such as flyers and business cards we would advise the resolution to be 300dpi minimum. Large format jobs such as posters and roller banners should be 150dpi minimum and for PVC banners we would advise 75 – 150 dpi.
The maximum size we would be able to accept is 200mb in total.
All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. If your artwork is set up in a different format, such as RGB, then this will automatically convert out at the proofing stage which can vary the colour of your artwork.
PDF or JPEG files are preferred but you can also upload TIFF, Illustrator (AI) and Photoshop (PSD) files.
- Please note: when converting into a PDF you
will be asked if you would like to embed the fonts in the document. Selecting ‘yes’ packages the fonts
with the document information files, so that when opened on another computer it will look exactly the